Have a conversation with one of our experienced technology consultants about your organization, IT needs, and technology challenges by emailing us, calling our New Orleans office at 504-888-6948 or our Shreveport office at 318-219-3427, or filling out the form on the right.
Like you, we look for the right business and cultural fit, so we want to get to know you and vice versa. We need to understand your technology challenges, cybersecurity concerns, and discuss your organization’s growth trends.
In general, our discussions flow like this:
- Initial call – a 10-15 minute phone/video call to get an overview of your organization, challenges with current IT solution, budget, and urgency.
- On-site Meeting – meeting at your office (can be virtual) to better understand your business operations and discuss the impact your IT challenges are having on your business. Review how we may be able to work together.
- Visit Us – meeting at our office to meet your support team, get a taste of what working with us is like, and discuss more specifics about working together and reviewing your expected ROI (Return On Investment).
New Client Onboarding Process
- Welcome Call – You’ll be introduced to your vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) who manages your onboarding and long-term serves as your business technology strategist and account manager.
- Pre-Onboarding – Your vCIO will send you a client questionnaire and schedule a date for your on-site onboarding. The vCIO will complete several internal tasks, along with your Technology Alignment Specialist, to expedite the on-site onboarding process.
- On-site Onboarding – During the onboarding process, we will remove the previous IT provider’s systems and install our tools including Anti-Virus, Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Remote Management & Monitoring (RMM), Help Desk application, and Web Filtering.
- Launch Meeting – Your vCIO will meet with you to provide an overview of the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process, train you on how to use our help desk software, and provide information for point of contact to send to all employees about requesting support. We will get your feedback on the process, share any concerns and findings, discuss priorities, and introduce your dedicated service coordinator.
- Onboarding Recap – After the on-site onboarding, your vCIO will update our service team about your organization, software, and network infrastructure; share documentation; and complete numerous tasks to prepare for supporting your IT needs.
Ongoing, you will have periodic meetings with your vCIO to discuss changes in your company and industry, technology concerns, and review your technology initiatives and budget.