We asked our team for input on why professionals want to work at My IT, and this is what they told us:
10. We invest in cutting edge tech to be more efficient.
9. The break room is stocked with snacks & drinks and we have the coolest coffee machine you’ve ever seen! (It goes by multiple names: Robocoffee, Mr. Coffee [Spaceballs], & Goliath!)
8. Our work environment is comfortable; the team feels more like a family than just coworkers.
7. My IT is consistently growing and evolving as a company (listed on Inc. 5000 in 2015 & 2016).
6. You have the ability to learn from experts in a wide array of IT and professional skills across the entire company.
5. We’re compensated for certifications including reimbursements for tests. (If we pass them, of course.)
4. Many members of our team have been here over 8 years because we’re always learning and we have the ability to earn a leadership role.
3. We’re hands on with clients and encouraged to take ownership of their environments and projects; no feeling like a cog in the wheel of a big machine here.
2. My IT is a stable and reputable company in Southeast Louisiana that offers great benefits and pay.
1. Our leadership takes care of us and treats us like people. We often have appreciation events, receive numerous incentives, and management is approachable.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.